Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor on the verge of failure?

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor on the verge of failure?
From: Tony <dxdx@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 14:57:55 -0400
Steve,

It's not the tower or the antennas that are creaking. The noise is
coming directly from the rotator itself when the wind pushes it against
it's "stops". I had an 800 series free spin a few years ago and
certainly don't want to take a chance of that happening again.

I can send you the video if you'd like.

Tony -K2MO