[TowerTalk] Dentron AT-3K antenna tuner

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Dentron AT-3K antenna tuner
From: jpk5lad@cox.net
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 11:39:25 -0500
I tried to send this one yesterday and it did not show up so I'll try it
again.

I recently bought an older Dentron AT-3K tuner and there was
absolutely no documentation to be found on the Internet for it.  I'd
already done a documentation "enhancement" for the Dentron
MT-3000A so I decided to add what I could for the AT-3K and it's
now completed.

If you have an AT-3K and have been unable to find any
information on it, check this URL from my website and I hope it
will help.

<TinyURL.com/2ahbrfk>

This is the same website where I've provided information on
rebuilding and servicing antenna rotators.

73,
Jim - K5LAD

Life is like a football ---
It ain't round ... It'll bounce funny on ya.

http://www.hayseed.net/~jpk5lad/