Re: [TowerTalk] rebar grounding

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] rebar grounding
From: Eugene Jensen <eugenejensen@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 15:02:14 -0400
To speed up the whole learning process for you just do a Google search on
rebar grounding and you will be good to go. Their is so much well written
material on this subject and one of the few changes made by the fellow who
signed off my tower plans here in NJ was to ground the rebar per NEC 2005. I
was going to do so anyway but my new plans for SC by Rohn on my SSMW has a
foot note to ground the rebar as per code. A postnote by me is the new
foundtion for my home will be grounded and bonded as per code. The best of
good luck with your SSV project as it a nice tower. 73 Gene K2QWD