[TowerTalk] Shireen coax (again)

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Shireen coax (again)
From: Phil Snyder <n9lah@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 11:17:05 -0500
I recently got an email advertisement from Shireen. How I got on their
list I'm not quite sure. I took a look at the archives and can see where
the question of it's quality has been inquired about on numerous
occasions. I can't seem to find any hard evidence for or against it
though. Has anyone actually bit the bullet and tried it? They have a
decent enough price on the RFC 400, 209.00 for 500 feet. Just wondering
if there is any out there being used yet in ham/tower applications.

Phil
N9LAH