Re: [TowerTalk] Never before asked question

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Never before asked question
From: Clay W7CE <w7ce@curtiss.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 18:46:10 -0800
You can buy concrete form oil at any concrete supply house.  The stuff
I've used before smells like diesel.  I've known contractors who just
buy diesel at the gas station for their form oil.  You can also use
vegetable oil or mineral oil if you want to do it green.  For small
forms under 12" high, I usually don't bother with anything.  I've never
had a problem removing the forms.  On anything larger, I'd use some type
of oil to make it easier to get the forms off.

73,
Clay  W7CE