[TowerTalk] SteppIR controller.

To: towertalk reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] SteppIR controller.
From: Mike <nf4l@nf4l.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 12:58:14 -0400
I have one of the original SteppIR controllers that isn't communicating with
the
radio. It had been for the last 4 or 5 years. The driver board just came back
from
having the smoke put back into a driver chip, and I'm assured the serial
interface
was working when it left Bellevue (the city, not the hospital).

It's hooked to a K3 thru the "Y" cable, and the computer and radio communicate
fine.

Anybody know a way to test the interface?

73, Mike NF4L