Re: [TowerTalk] Water in the conduit - a different idea

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Water in the conduit - a different idea
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 13:34:08 -0700
I see a couple of flaws:

a.  A fan won't push air through a long tube.  You need a pump that can
actually generate some pressure.

b.  Now you have a higher pressure area in the feed from the pump
exiting to a lower pressure area in the tube, the result of which
typically generates condensation.  You have a similar pressure
differential near the output of the tube.  They put condensate drain
plugs on compressor tanks for a reason.

73,
Dave   AB7E