Re: [TowerTalk] log periodics susceptible to out-of-band interference

To: "Al Williams" <alwilliams@olywa.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] log periodics susceptible to out-of-band interference
From: "W5CPT" <w5cpt@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 19:36:35 -0600
When receivers had front ends as wide as barn doors the broad banded
characteristics of the LP were a consideration. Today with modern receivers it
is much less to worry about.  If you are getting Broadcast Band interference
(on any band but 160 where I doubt if you have an LP) I suggest you look to
your desk top not your tower top.

Clint - W5CPT