[TowerTalk] Radial question

To: 'Towertalk' <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Radial question
From: Phil Snyder <n9lah@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 08:51:09 -0500
If someone knows of a better reflector/avenue for this question please
let me know.

I am going to put up an HF9V this fall out back. I also plan to put up
some type of inverted L for 160. I can find all kinds of theories about
radials coming from one antenna being crossed, not crossed. Some say it
doesn't matter some say it is verboten. My question is radials from 2
different antennas. I believe all my radials will be insulated so bare
wire to bare wire shouldn't be a concern. Can I just let them over lap
where ever they do or do I need to plan this out with a surveyor,
transit and GPS.

Thanks
Phil
N9LAH