Re: [TowerTalk] Using Gmail for Mail Lists

To: towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Using Gmail for Mail Lists
From: Steve Maki <lists@oakcom.org>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 13:43:56 -0400
The use of an email client does not solve the gmail problem though,
which I know you know. In fact a properly threaded client like
Thunderbird, when used with lists via gmail, is especially exasperating
because you can not see where you entered a (long) thread, which is
otherwise displayed beautifully minus your own posts. I can't see why
anyone would prefer it that way...

-Steve K8LX