Re: [TowerTalk] Spectral Analyzer

To: chas <chasm@texas.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Spectral Analyzer
From: Robert Morris <robrk@nidhog.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 12:04:09 -0400
On Apr 14, 2010, at 11:08 AM, chas wrote:

Daniel Glanc wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am crucially looking for service manual and schematics for the
>
> AEROFLEX / MARCONI IRF 2398 Spectral Analyzer.
>
> Any help is highly appreciated.
>
> Sorry for the slight off topic issue.
>
> 73s Daniel / OK1DIG
>
> _____

is it really called a Spectral Analyzer?  is it sold by GhostBusters, Inc?

iow, SpectrUM Analyzer makes sense, the other does not.  but then,
considering the decline in proper English usage, nothing should surprise me
anymore..

Before you insult someone's language competence, go check the lube, under the
bonnet of your lorry.

Burleigh Spectral Analyzer Sa Plus-800-14 Components

Minarad Systems (MSI) Model SA-101 Spectral Analyzer

believed to be clean.