Re: [TowerTalk] Tower lawsuit

To: Drax Felton <draxfelton@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower lawsuit
From: "R. Morris" <robrk@nidhog.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2012 14:23:31 -0500
On 02/03/2012 10:50 AM, Drax Felton wrote:
> Yes it is.  Aside from the deed restrictions the land is zoned agricultural.

Drive around your neighborhood and write down (all details, address,
time, date) of any infractions, however small.
Once any of your neighbors have individually "voted" not to follow any
listed item, your lawyer could argue that all are void.

Our CCR said no fences. The builder's demo house had one around the yard ?
Said no garden sheds.... counted eight.
No outside TV antennas... counted ten, one on a tower.

My fight was with a neighbor who built a house, years after my tower was
up, with a township building permit.

Worked for me....

But to comment on Eddy's points, I'm happy with some restrictions in my
township.
I made the choice (No, my wife did) to buy in a suburban plan.
I don't want my neighbor raising chickens in two old school buses, on my
property line.
I don't want two motor homes and a boat parked in his (my) side yard.
Don't want him raising twenty seven pit bulls and a cow, in his basement.,