Re: [TowerTalk] ground plates (was DXE Patents)

To: towertalk@contesting.com, jackbrindle@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] ground plates (was DXE Patents)
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 11:23:20 -0700

None of that makes any sense to me at all.  When I tighten down the
screws in one of those buss bars the wire deforms a bit and there's no
way it pulls out.  Besides, you can loop the wire twice through the hole
in the buss bar if you're really worried about it ... you'll break the
wire before it ever pulls out and it's a whole lot faster than your method.

And as I stated in my first post, these bars are specifically designed
to accept either copper or aluminum wires ... it's stamped right on the
side of the bar.

Dave   AB7E