Re: [TowerTalk] Andrews Heliax Conx

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Andrews Heliax Conx
From: Mike <nf4l@att.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 17:31:00 -0500
I agree about the Bury-Flex, but beware! I stopped at a booth at the Orlando
Hamcation this weekend that had a sign advertising the sale of Bury-Flex. I
commented
to the fellow who waited on me that I didn't know Bury-Flex was available from
anyone
except Davis. He told me the Chinese are copying it...

73, Mike NF4l