Re: [TowerTalk] Help ID'ing crank up tower.

To: Towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Help ID'ing crank up tower.
From: Jon Pearl - W4ABC <jonpearl@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 20:32:49 -0500
Hi Chuck.

It looks to be an early EZ-Way.  From your pictures I can see a couple
of features that the company used on their towers that leads me to
believe this.  1. is the clapper.  It's purpose is to hold the upper
section of tower at elevation and 2. the removable tower head.

Do a quick search online for other examples of EZ-Way towers and you'll
see plenty of pictures of them and the ubiquitous Wonder Post.

73,

Jon Pearl - W4ABC
www.w4abc.com