[TowerTalk] cable for sale ...

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] cable for sale ...
From: Pete M <pmanfre@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 09:14:04 -0400
1 - I have about 20 coils (50 ft each) of RG-8x style (CNT-240-FR)  all
new.
Specs are ....
.....CNT-240-FR ( Fire Rated)
.....Product Details Cable and Connectors >>Coaxial Cable >>RG/LMR -
Braided >>LMR240, RG8X Type
Specifications
.....Part Number: CNT-240-FR
.....Manufacturer: CommScope /Andrew
$35 for 100ft (2 - 50ft rolls) shipped medium priority mail flat rate
insured

2 - I have a roll of 862 Feet of Cellflex LCF-50J 1/2 hardline new never
used

  (will not ship more than 100' per package ...and that can be costly...local
pick up near Charlotte NC better). $1.00 a foot + Shipping ( or free pickup ).
Also have matching connectors and ground kits.

3 - I also have a roll of LDF4.5-50 Andrew 5/8" Heliax new never used selling
about 600 ft. of the 1200 ft. roll  (will not ship more than 100' per package
...and that can be costly...local pick up near Charlotte NC better). $1.25 a
foot + Shipping ( or free pickup ). Also have matching connectors and ground
kits.

Thanks for looking,
Pete WA2ODO

--
++++++CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE++++++
The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged. This email