Re: [TowerTalk] Cell towers

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cell towers
From: Edwin Karl <edk0kl@centurytel.net>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 13:49:45 -0500
You paid $80 per hour ...

Probably because you get what you pay for, i.e. professionals.
There was a great presentation at Dayton on this subject, particularly
safety.
The pix of the guy standing atop the tower should have resulted in him
"getting
his money" and sent home. I think the amateurs are leading the amateurs, no
professionals anywhere in sight.

Having done some (little) work on tall towers I was sick looking at this
program.
The job qualification of working at a Pizza Hut is looking for problems.

Always worked with professional iron workers who got paid good money and
got a good job done.

OSHA needs safety officers to go to all the sites. Just make 'em get a
permit
which will flag the work for the inspectors.

Again, wow, what a shame

Ed K0KL