Re: [TowerTalk] Advice on Old TV Antenna Tower

To: Keith Dutson <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>, Tower Talk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Advice on Old TV Antenna Tower
From: "Cox, Norman R." <nrc@mst.edu>
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2017 03:02:55 +0000
   Thanks again for everyone's thoughts.  Renting or hiring a bucket truck is
on the list of possibilities.  I'm looking in to that now.   One problem is
that we live in beautiful forest setting -- park-like.  It may not be possible
to get a truck in between the trees.  The easiest path would be right over the
ground-source heat-pump wells and underground collection system.  (Which I
can't risk.)  Maybe my subconscious mind will eventually come up with the
answer.

Thanks guys,

Norm

KE0ZT