[TowerTalk] Are_higher_HF_antenna's_really_better?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Are_higher_HF_antenna's_really_better?
From: joe@xyz.net (WL7M)
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 17:07:49 -0900
I heartily concur with Mike.  Being a "one antenna guy", my Mosley Pro57B
is at 40 feet, as high as I can reasonably place it given my extreme
weather conditions (125 mph gusts and very heavy icing).  With this
placement, I've worked 296 countries in about 24 months.  I yield
(temporarily at least) to Mike (below), who has 297 countries.  In my case,
I also live on the side of a mountain overlooking the ocean at 1200
feet...and that helps too!  ;-)

73,
Joe
WL7M