[TowerTalk] mechanical construction of 80m vertical

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] mechanical construction of 80m vertical
From: w6ivw@cox.net (Jim Hill)
Date: Fri Mar 21 17:42:42 2003
Finding tubing isn't easy.  I've stopped at a number of businesses in
farming areas with little luck. plastic tubing seems to be currently used.
However, the following store in Bakersfield CA  is a good choice:

The Irrigation Store, 4001 State Road, Bakersfield, CA 93303  661-4421 or
800-742-7246. Their web site is: http://www.rainforrent.com/  Their web
site shows tubing with end connections, but I thought I saw just plain pipe
when I visited them.  The web site also shows stores at other locations.

73's Jim