[Towertalk] FS: WB0W Gin Pole Kit

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] FS: WB0W Gin Pole Kit
From: robin.midgett@vanderbilt.edu (Robin Midgett)
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 08:41:35 -0500
New, never used WB0W heavy duty gin pole. Clamp with adjustable hinge
points fits many size tubular tower legs, and is fully galvanized, with
stainless steel fastening bolts. Pulley head is steel with aluminum pulley,
mast is 12' long x 2" OD x 1/4" wall 6061-T6 aluminum. Unit will work with
up to 1" rope. Delivery can be arranged, pictures available. I will have
the unit at the Gainesville, GA hamfest this weekend.
$325 OBO
I live in Mt. Juliet, TN, just east of Nashville.

Thanks,
Robin Midgett KB4IDC
615-477-8976 cellular
615-322-5836 office