[Towertalk] rotator plate for 25G

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] rotator plate for 25G
From: robin.midgett@vanderbilt.edu (Robin Midgett)
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 16:23:33 -0600
Hello TT,
As a small time metal fabricator and a solver of small time tower/antenna
problems, I offer to build a rotor fixture that will allow you to mount
your rotors anywhere in the tower you want. The material stock can be steel
or aluminum, and I'll include the stainless steel U-bolts and nuts.
I have one of the these in use now on my tower. It consists of a plate for
the rotor to bolt to and three spokes of 1" square material that extend
from the plate to just beyond the tower legs. The U-bolts pass around the
tower leg and through the spokes. The installer can use a small square to
set the apparatus perpendicular to the tower legs. Contact me off list for
other details.

Thank you,
Robin Midgett KB4IDC
IDC Technology