[Towertalk] Tubular Telescopic Masts

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Tubular Telescopic Masts
From: k6rix@arrl.net (Dino Darling)
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 07:39:05 -0700
Send a message to Chip @ k7ja@dxer.com  He has 2 on his side yard.  If I
remember correctly, there is a small piece of channel, welded to the length
of the inside tube that is "keyed" to a slot in a cap that is welded to the
top of the outside tube.

These masts are NOT water pipe!  They are very thin!  It amazes me that
they even work!  These engineers are really smart to get thin metal to work
the way they do!

Dino...k6rix@arrl.net