[TowerTalk] Screw in guy anchors-being "rude"

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Screw in guy anchors-being "rude"
From: baycock@hiwaay.net (Bill Aycock, W4BSG)
Date: Mon Mar 3 21:57:45 2003
There is a BIG difference between the type of incident we have decried and
other types of  miss-deed; This one puts others in danger (at 150
feet  away!) and reflects very badly on Hams, in general. It gives us the
reputation of being amateurs, in  the most negative sense. In these days of
growing negative regulation about antennas, we do not need any more bad
examples to wave at the public.

Bill Aycock - W4BSG
Woodville, Alabama