[TowerTalk] Mast Collars

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Mast Collars
From: shr@medinaec.com (W0UN -- John Brosnahan)
Date: Mon Aug 4 18:56:14 2003
An easy and cheap way to do this is to use back-to-back
muffler clamp saddles.  Bolt them together with straight
bolts.  Strong enough for most ham installations and
cheap.  Only problem is that it is getting harder to find
plated clamps.  Best shot is to find blister-packed clamps
rather than ones sold in bulk.  Since they are on view the
manufacturers tend to make them look a little prettier.

73--John   W0UN