Re: [TowerTalk] Example of typical gov waste

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Example of typical gov waste
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 11:00:15 -0700
On 9/11/2012 10:14 AM, Doug Ronald wrote:
Here's your wonderful government in action.

No, it's NOT our government. It's a company that BOUGHT stuff from the government and is reselling it. Our government appears to have done exactly what you wanted it to do -- it sold off what it didn't need, this company was paying attention, and bought it. We weren't paying attention, and missed the opportunity. :)

Another point about all of this. With all the pressure on OUR government to slash the debt, no departments have the staff to be selling stuff individually to buyers, they need to have someone step up and take EVERYTHING in a given lot. FWIW, virtually all large and medium-sized businesses operate in the same manner.

73, Jim K9YC