[TowerTalk] What Kind of Roof Tower is This?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] What Kind of Roof Tower is This?
From: Rob Frohne <rob.frohne@wallawalla.edu>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 18:03:23 -0700
Hi All,

I was donated a rooftop tower and KT-34XA Friday, and would like to know what kind of tower I have. It looks kind of like the Glen Martin towers, but not quite. It is aluminum, and could be made stronger by adding more cross bracing I think. but it is very light, and might make a good tower for someone who has some height restrictions in their neighbourhood. It is 15 feet in height and has three five foot sections. The bottom is splayed out, as is the top section, but the middle one is rather straight.

The photo is here <http://people.wallawalla.edu/%7ERob.Frohne//RoofTower/IMG_20120923_123704.jpg>.

Thanks & 73,

Rob
KL7NA