Re: [TowerTalk] Feedback

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Feedback
From: Michael Germino <ad6aa@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 18:45:17 -0700 (PDT)
Mostly lurking and learning.  I do not have a tower, but have purchased land
out in the country and will be building a home sometime in the future.

  I do not have any specific questions, since a tower won't be going up in the
next year. This is a very good group of people here and I am learning a lot.  I
suspect, if I watch this group for the next year or so, I may not have many
questions.  I have seen a lot of very good information here.

  Feedback about propagation?  I can work DX in the Pacific, mobile.  Sometimes
on the first call.  The rest of the world is tough.  Looking forward to MUCH
better conditions.

  Mike
  73, AD6AA