Re: [TowerTalk] Fw: Likely repairs for a US Tower HDX589MDPL crank-uptow

To: k4pwo@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fw: Likely repairs for a US Tower HDX589MDPL crank-uptower?
From: ROBERT HARMON <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 21:33:45 -0700
Yes,  I see what you mean, I read it again.
Sounds like it should be o.k.,  he said it appears to be in good shape with no
rust.
I hope it is o.k.,  they are great towers.  I have been religious about lubing
my cables
with the spray cable lube/protectant  from K7LXC in hopes my cables will last
longer this time.

73
Bob
K6UJ