Re: [TowerTalk] coaxial lightning protectors

To: richard allen <rca@rcallen.com>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] coaxial lightning protectors
From: Hector Garcia XE2K <j_hector_garcia@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 19:53:00 -0800 (PST)
Richard:

  Here in this information say clearly  2 things
  1 good and 1 bad

  maybe can handle the 1500 with NO SWR  ,
  contact the company  will be good to know the Curve   drop at 50 mhz or below

  I have also the same  unit but not the power  at the moment for 6m

  Hector

  50-200   500w

richard allen <rca@rcallen.com> wrote:
  Can someone tell me if the PolyPhaser IS-B50HN-C0 is the proper
device for 1500 watts at six meters? It is, according to the data
sheet, but i've read varying reports about these devices getting
hosed at legal limit levels.

Thanks,
Richard W5SXD

Hector Garcia XE2K / XF1K