Re: [TowerTalk] Slobering Irons

To: "<towertalk@contesting.com>" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Slobering Irons
From: Bryan Fields <Bryan@bryanfields.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 03:44:40 -0400
On 7/28/15 5:05 PM, Robert Harmon wrote:
> You missed the point completely.
> I also object to your calling the Weller "crap".    Really uncalled for.

Who knew people would be this emotionally involved with their choice of
soldering iron?

Soldering Irons: the third rail of ham radio politics.
"It's a Weller, not a choice"

> I also find your drawing a comparison with sexual innuendos offensive.

I didn't use innuendo, as innuendo is an indirect insinuation.  I can see how
this could be confusing for some.

The title of the thread is "Slobering Irons", innuendo is already here.

73's
--
Bryan Fields

727-409-1194 - Voice