[TowerTalk] FS or TRADE: Glen Martin 50 foot Hazer Tower system

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] FS or TRADE: Glen Martin 50 foot Hazer Tower system
From: Dave Aronovitz <k1lpi@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 12:43:38 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings to the list. My landlord took one look at it
and had a fit. I think its a work of art. Oh well. so
I posted it for sale on eBay. You can contact me
directly also to buy or trade for Alumitower crank up
tower which my landlord can live with if I crank it
down when not in use.

Link to eBay with specs and photos.
http://cgi.ebay.com/GLEN-MARTIN-50-Foot-M-18-HAZER-TOWER-SYSTEM_W0QQitemZ320109145313QQihZ011QQcategoryZ4671QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

or search for item # 320109145313

This is the heavy duty 50 foot 18 inch face tower with
H6 Hazer, manual winch, cables, top pulley assy.,tilt
up base, phillystran guys, 5 sections at ten feet
each, turnbuckles, guy brackets. It needs only the
footing and a hole full of concrete. Can be crated and
shipped motor freight or picked up near Phoenix AZ. I
can deliver within 500 miles for $1.00 per mile or
meet you half way on the road.

Contact k1lpi@yahoo.com or call 408 307-2831.

73 de K1LPI
Dave