[TowerTalk] T2X Brake circuit mod

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] T2X Brake circuit mod
From: mcduffie@scottsbluff.net (Gary McDuffie, Sr.)
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 14:19:57 -0700
On Mon, 08 Nov 1999 13:01:12 EST, Barry N1EU wrote:

> Would appreciate info on the mod to the T2X control box to add brake delay.
> Hoping the circuit allows one to simply push the CW/CCW buttons and the
> circuit will take care of the brake?

Not the one I have.  You have to press them both.  As soon as you do
though, you can release the brake switch and it will hold until you let
up the rotation switch plus delay time.  I thought it was kinda hokey
also that you have to hit them both.  Probably will mod mine so you
don't have to touch the brake.  Should be easy.

Gary
--
Please notify your ISP if you don't receive this.