Re: [TowerTalk] Remote Switches

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Remote Switches
From: "Jim Chaggaris" <jimc@pwrone.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 07:17:31 -0500
I have been using the RatPak 6 for the last 2 years without problems.  The
DXE switch is more robust (costs more) and has better isolation.  I settled
on the RatPak as all my outside connections use N connectors and DXE doesn't
offer N connectors ( I prefer not to use adapters) with their switch. YMMV

73,

Jim N9WW

James Chaggaris
President