Re: [TowerTalk] Comparison between Tailtwister and Yaesu G-1000SDX rotor

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Comparison between Tailtwister and Yaesu G-1000SDX rotors
From: WD0M <wd0m@centurytel.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 10:14:30 -0700
I've owned both - just sold the T2X. Yaesu's G1000 works great - and with the IdiomPress Rotor Card you can computer control it. An excellent choice. YMMV.

73,
Joe
WD0M

At 09:54 AM 2/16/2004, Charles Johnson wrote:
I am going to put up a Hy-Gain TH7DX this spring, and would like to have opinions from those who have used both the Tailtwister and the Yaesu G-1000SDX rotors. Which one seems to be the better in terms of construction, reliability, overall quality of construction? The antenna will be one a 40' foot tower by itself. I suspect that either will turn the antenna without any issues, but would like some first hand opionions. I'm probably going to be buying a new one.

Thanks, 73, Charles, K4ZRJ