RE: [TowerTalk] W6AM book availability

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] W6AM book availability
From: Jeff Stai WK6I <wk6i@twistedoak.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 17:30:13 -0800
The book is a great read, even or perhaps especially if you had never heard of
him - though even as a kid in my pre-ham days we had heard of this guys with
big antennas down by the coast. Those rhombics were pretty awesome. And some of
the denizens of this reflector might enjoy how he dealt with the CCRs he was up
against (really!)

I imagine the $150 copy is signed - at least signed copies were in that price
range when last I looked.

I have also seen copies for sale on the shelf at HRO in Anaheim, if that is any
help...

73! - jeff wk6i

--
Jeff Stai               jds@twistedoak.com