Re: [TowerTalk] BANISHMENT FROM TOWER TALK

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] BANISHMENT FROM TOWER TALK
From: Joe - WDØM <WD0M@centurytel.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 14:03:41 -0700
May I concur with the statement below.

73,
Joe
WDØM

At 02:00 PM 1/7/2005, bob finger wrote:

I will third the praises of Champion Radio. My dealings with Steve have always been first rate and first class. That said, I am disappointed that Steve has dragged this to the reflector by banishing Rich due to business, assuming what was written is true. And Rich, if you stopped payment on your order after receipt please do whatever you must to get the products back to Steve. 73 bob de w9ge