Re: [TowerTalk] Trenching

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Trenching
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 08:40:55 -0400
Sounds pretty cool, all right.  Breaking a gas line could be exciting, so I
hope they're right about not cutting them.  Then there's a guy I know locally
whose household 220V service accidentally got shorted to underground HV supply
(11KV?) by a Verizon "mole" device laying fiber optic cable.  Destroyed every
electrical circuit and device in the house, took almost a year to repair.

73, Pete N4ZR