Re: [TowerTalk] Tower ACCIDENT

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower ACCIDENT
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 10:27:57 -0400
There is an excellent presentation by W3LPL from the 2006 Dayton antenna
forum at (http://www.kkn.net/dayton2006/w3lpl_dayton_2006.pdf), titled
"Design, Construction and Maintenance
of Antennas and Towers for Storm Survival and Long Term Reliability -
Practical Checklists of Best Practices"

It would be a conservative solution, but if people only climbed towers that
had been designed and maintained according to Frank's checklists, there'd
probably be a few more still living.

73, Pete N4ZR