Re: [TowerTalk] force 12 ef240s 40m yagi

To: "Al Williams" <alwilliams@olywa.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] force 12 ef240s 40m yagi
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 21:08:14 -0400
I wrote to N6BT back in June or thereabouts asking about the possibility of
an EF-240S to Delta 240 conversion.  He was on his way to a hamfest just
then, but promised me to think about it - though he noted that the Delta
coils are at a different place on the elements than the insulator for the
linear loading.  Anyhow, I never heard back, and follow-ups have gone
unanswered, so who knows...?

73, Pete (whose EF-240S works just fine, thanks, except for a little
narrowness of bandwidth)