Re: [TowerTalk] quick-disconnect for rotor wires etc.?

To: Randy <randy@gte.net>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] quick-disconnect for rotor wires etc.?
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2008 14:04:25 -0400
I use Jones plugs for my rotators and DIN plugs for all the rest.  The
latter may seem surprising, but their current rating of 1 ampere at 100
volts is more than adequate for my stackmatch, remote relay boxes, etc.,
and they do not seem to be prone to the contact flakiness that can
occasionally afflict Jones plugs.