[TowerTalk] Combination 40-30M Antenna

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Combination 40-30M Antenna
From: ABowenN4OO <abowen@nettally.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 08:10:53 -0500
I am looking for a combination 40-30M, 2 element rotary beam.

So far I have found Optibeam, Force 12 and M Squared.

The Force 12, 2 el X 2 el, linear loaded appears to be the least
expensive and the best potential performance for the money. The Opti,
being imported, is almost twice the cost of the F 12, but appears to
be well engineered. The M Squared is a log type antenna and much
larger than I want to put on the tower.

Are there any others that I should consider?

INK N4OO