Re: [TowerTalk] 10-40 Beam Wanted OR TET 43L HELP

To: "Wayne Harrell" <wharrell@alltel.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 10-40 Beam Wanted OR TET 43L HELP
From: Joe - WD0M <WD0M@centurytel.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 18:51:15 -0600
Hi Wayne,

The only 10 - 40 M beam I'm aware of is the
MonstIR by the SteppIR company - but it has a
very large wind load area.  However, SteppIR will
be presenting to the market (at Dayton) an
antenna that has (your choice of) either 3 or 4
elements that covers 6M - 40M.  Although it is a
bit on the pricey side, it would do what you want
with a relatively small wind load area.  I have
their 4 element version now that covers 6M - 20M,
but will be adding the element that transforms it
to cover 30M and 40M as well.  My antenna is on a
TX-455 tower at about 55 feet.  The Rohn 25G
should accept that wind load with no problems.  Good luck in your endeavors.

73,
Joe
WDØM