Re: [TowerTalk] Grounding

To: "Gary Tuck" <tuckbros@frontiernet.net>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Grounding
From: Joe - WD0M <WD0M@centurytel.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2006 12:48:02 -0600
Hi Gary,

There are many ways to achieve the goal.  I used
ICE protectors for my system, and the waterproof
housing I purchased from an electrical supply
company - it's fiberglass and works well.  You can check out how I did it at:

http://home.centurytel.net/WD0M/

Click on Ham Radio in the Menu, and then choose Lightning Protection.

I hope this gives you some ideas on how to proceed.

Cheers,

73
Joe
WDØM