Re: [TowerTalk] TH6 dissimilar metals query

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TH6 dissimilar metals query
From: "Dan Schaaf" <dan-schaaf@att.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 23:04:36 -0400
It is not the power that is of concern. 1 watt or 1000 watts will see the
same resistive connection if there is corrosion.
I generally tin the copper with solder, then clamp it to the aluminum with
either stainless hose clamps or stainless screws.

Dan Schaaf
K3ZXL
"In the Beginning there was Spark Gap"
www.k3zxl.com