Re: [TowerTalk] Got a tower/antenna in a CC&R subdivision?

To: Bill Turner <dezrat@copper.net>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Got a tower/antenna in a CC&R subdivision?
From: Floyd Rodgers <kc5qbc@swbell.net>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 09:34:50 -0700 (PDT)
Ok, time for a side injection from Texas....
Did we forget somewhere when you buy property or anything else, it is supposed
to be yours and not the neighbor's. I think somewhere the founding fathers
covered this back a few hundred years ago. Seems we need a history lesson. This
looks like yet another design by committe project guaranteed to be ten times as
expensive as required and no one will be happen with the final result if it's
not their way.....
Flame suit on.