[TowerTalk] Fw: [SteppIR] Re: 3 ELEMENT 180 DEG SWR PROBLEM

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fw: [SteppIR] Re: 3 ELEMENT 180 DEG SWR PROBLEM
From: "Al Williams" <alwilliams@olywa.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 17:06:49 -0700
From: Al Williams
To: towertalk@contesting.com
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2009 9:37 AM
Subject: Fw: [SteppIR] Re: 3 ELEMENT 180 DEG SWR PROBLEM

Please provide us with as much detail info on those signals as you can:

1. Where do you connect the scope ground?

2. What is the time duration of the pulses?

4. Are those pulses only during switching from 20 to 10 meters?

5. What is the significance of the long vs short pulses?

6. What pulses occur during a change of freq within a band?

7. Is this kind of info available elseqhere>

Thanks

k7puc