Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Conundrum

To: n0rq-lists@sbcglobal.net, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Conundrum
From: BobK8IA@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 12:24:46 EST

In a message dated 1/14/05 10:10:37 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
n0rq-lists@sbcglobal.net writes:

won't  argue with the specs or bang for the buck, but I don't understand
the  statement about Trylon and "8 ft. pipe".  Maybe they've  changed
something, but my Trylon did not have any  "pipe

Mine did, circa March 2003. My T500-72 came with a 8ft mast section thats
still lying somewhere here in the desert. Probably collecting the scorpions and

tarantulas I play with every day! ;-)

I dont throw out much. Used a 16' heavier wall steel tubing mast (just 1020
alloy, but good enough) instead.

73, Bob  K8IA
nr The Superstition Mtns
Arizona, USA