Re: [TowerTalk] Feeding a Delta Loop

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Feeding a Delta Loop
From: "Robert" <rgshauger@myyellowstone.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 22:41:01 -0800
I have had about the same experience in the past with a full wave delta loop
on 80 meters.   The loop was sloped at 45 degrees and fed at the bottom
corner.  Worked great for me.

Did a lot of A/B comparisons with the delta loop and a half wave inverted
vee.  Got different results between early evening and early morning showing
the loop was definitely a low angle antenna.

Ah yes, those were the days...

Bob W7KD