[TowerTalk] OT - Milky-Way setting behind the HF tower

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] OT - Milky-Way setting behind the HF tower
From: Dennis OConnor <ad4hk2004@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 06:09:23 -0800 (PST)
Sights like that always make me wonder what our ancient ancestors
thought about such things. To them it was pure mystery.
To the shaman it was an excuse to schedule another sacrifice of
a 13 year old virgin to maintain his grip on power...

I share your awe and wonder of the cosmos
 but I am a realist about pagan societies
that predate the scientific revolution
and the beginning of knowledge triumphing
over whack job fanatics - not that we are
free of whack job fanatics who will kill
you to "save you", even in our state of
science and knowledge...

denny / k8do

http://mail.yahoo.com